5 Ways to Market Your InfographicS to WORK your Brand!
Last week we discussed the importance of Using infographics to Build Your Brand. Now that you have your infographic, how do you make it WORK? Today we will discuss 5 ways to market your infographic in order for you to get the most bang for your buck!
Because infographics are a great investment for your brand it is very important to consider a variety of ways to allow this investment to continue to provide a return on your investment. Here are the many ways you can market your infographic to get maximum exposure. The key to success is re-purposing. Invest once, and get your ROI over and over again.
1. Use them in Blog Posts. Infographics are a great visual to support blog posts. Use them to represent what you say visually. Here is an example of a blog post to Jump Start Your Career with Social Media.
2. Pin them on Pinterest. Everyone loves a great "Pin it to Win it" contest. Post your infographics on Pinterest to get lots of shares. You will have others following your boards in no time. A great way to share this infographic is to create a Pin it to Win it contest for a graphic. Learn more about how to Use Infographics to Build Your Brand.
3. Share them on Facebook. Facebook is becoming more and more driven by graphics. Infographics create a great opportunity for you to share your content visually. Be sure your graphic is trimmed down to 402×402 to fit nicely on your page. I will normally crop my graphics down so they show up nicely on my wall while posting to Facebook. Here is an example of how I cropped my infographicTwetiquette: 7 Tips to be Mindful of Your Manners on Twitter to fit neatly on my Facebook page.
4. Use them in Presentations. Infographics make a great addition to presentations. Be sure to incorporate them into your presentations for visual appeal.
5. Share them in your marketing material. Make your infographics pull double duty by including them in marketing material whenever and wherever possible.
Creating beautiful branded infographics is only the first step. Ultimately the success of your infographics will depend on how they are marketed and shared in order to increase brand visibility.
Supporting You One "Savvy Step" at a Time!
Share with me below ways you may consider marketing your infographics. Looking forward to hearing from you!